Quite simply, I make your job easier!
I'm a London based freelance digital operator, lighting assistant and photographer.
As a digital operator, my role is simple - I provide digital shoot set-up and support, smooth workflows (including on-set comps, backup etc.) and ensure the retouchers and clients receive the best images possible.
- Worked on editorial/advertising food, fashion, beauty, still life, lifestyle, portrait and sports shoots.
- Studio and location lighting experience.
- Experience with Canon, Nikon, PhaseONE, Hasselblad etc and all relevant software Capture One Pro 12, Photoshop CC/Adobe Creative Suite, Hasselblad Phocus, Leaf Capture etc.
- Phase One Certified.
- Limited video experience but eager to learn more.
- Mac (and PC) proficient with an understanding of digital workflows.
- Emergency First Aid trained.
- UK Passport
- Driving license: Currently learning.
Photographers I've worked with (not exhaustive):
Mel Bles, Elise Dumontet, Sophie Delaporte, Kim Reenberg, Claire Harrison, ,Alisa Connan, John Akehurst, Misha Taylor, Simon Lipman, Roger Keller, David Clerihew, Charlie Clift, Ivan Ruberto, Nick David, Ben Duffy, Justin Downing, Mowie Kay, Jonathan Gregson, Louise Hagger, Jess Bonham, Rob Lawson, Jess Koppel, Patrice De Villiers, Regan/Grey, Victoria Ling.
Clients (not exhaustive either):
L'Oréal, Nivea, TRESemmé, Vogue, GQ, Burberry, Tom Ford, BSKYB, BBC, Sony, Diageo, Stella Artois, Lurpak, Adidas, Heinz, Nestlé, Pizza Express, Caffé Nero, KFC, Waitrose, Sainsbury's, M&S, Tesco, Hubbub, Ocado, The Guardian, The Times.